How to Follow a Healthy Vegetarian Ketogenic Diet Plan
A vegetarian keto diet plan can be used to attain weight loss, blood sugar management, and other health-related goals.
Are you a vegetarian fascinated in experiencing the many benefits of a keto diet? Or possibly you’re already eating keto but have been thinking about giving up meat for ethical or other reasons.
In this article, we will explain what to eat and avoid on a vegan keto diet plan and we will provides a one-week vegan keto menu.
What is The Vegetarian Keto Diet?
The vegan Ketogenic diet is an eating plan that integrates side of vegetarianism and keto dieting.
Almost all vegetarians eat animal products like eggs and dairy but avoid meat and fish.
The Ketogenic Diet is a high-fat diet that limits carb intake to 20–50 grams per day.
The Straight-forward meaning of the vegetarian ketogenic diet is a diet free of meat, fish, and fowl flesh that regulate carbohydrates.
Different Types of Vegetarian Keto
1. Pescatarian – In this diet involves fish, eggs, and dairy, but no meat or poultry.
2. Lacto-ovo vegetarian – This Diet is a plant-based diet that invovles dairy products and eggs, but no meat, poultry, or fish.
3. Lacto-vegetarian- In this Diet, the only just animal product included is dairy.
4. Ovo-vegetarian – This Diet is the only animal product included is eggs.
5. Vegan – In this Diet, No animal products included.
Overview of the Keto Diet for Vegans:
1. Restricting your total carbohydrate utilization to 30 grams or less per day.
2. Boost with nutrients that you may not be getting the neccesary of like vitamins D3, iron, and zinc.
3. You should eat low carb vegetables.
4. Obtain at the minimum 70% of your calories from fat.
7 Day Keto Diet Plan for Vegans & Vegetarians
1 glass Chocolate Smoothie with 2 slices of Paneer
1 quarter plate Salad, 1 cup yogurt
1 cup bulletproof, 1 piece keto zucchini bread
1 plate mixed veggies, 1 cup mushroom soup
1 plate omelette
1cup broccoli tomato soup, 1 glass buttermilk
1 piece brown bread and peanut butter
1 plate Eggmuffins
1 cup vanilla Keto smoothie
1 cup jeera water, 1 cup classic Tricolore Salad
3 piece banana waffles
1 plate Authentic Greek Salad, 1 cup spinach soup
1 cup yogurt, few nuts
1 cup Moong Dal, salad
1 cup bulletproof coffee, 3-4 zucchini chips
1 plate oats and sprouts
Quick Frittata with tomatoes and cheese
Vegan Keto Lasagna
1 cup Keto Mocktail
1 Keto Burger
2 slices of Cheddar cheese, 1cup white or brown Mushrooms
Vegan Keto Pizza
1 cup Keto Cofee
1Cup Keto Cheesey Risotto
1 cup Keto Greek Salad, Keto Bun
Half Cup Cooked Spinach, Quinoa Khichdi
1 cup Ginger Smoothie
Keto Pumpkin French Toast
Benefits of Vegetarian Keto Diet:
Controls Blood Sugar- Vegetarian Keto Diet Helps Us to Control Blood Sugar. It has been proven that redirect to a vegetarian diet reduces the risk of diabetes up to 53%.
Helps to Reduce Weight- It has been proven a person who is following a vegetarian keto diet loses around 3kgs of weight in 15 weeks.
This shows person taking a vegetarian Keto diet is very helpful and effective than a person taking a non vegetarian keto diet.
Prevents chronic diseases- It helps in curing chronic diseases. It let down the risk of heart diseases, cholesterol, cancer, etc.
Author Bio: Savita Thakur is a professional freelance Writer. She has experience writting with food, home decor, keto recipes and health tips.